GMAT Prep Course
Announcing an Intensive 2-day GMAT Prep Course sponsored by Drexel University Sacramento and Drexel's LeBow College of Business.
This is a discounted resource for approved applicants to our Sacramento LEAD cohort. To be eligible for the discounted $300 session fee, please have your application submitted with all required documents prior to this event.
This specially developed program is particularly useful for professionals who have been out of school or have not taken exams in a while. Our intensive course will cover verbal and quantitative GMAT Test content as well as test taking strategies and relaxation tips, including:
- Arithmetic and algebra problems
- Word problems and math shortcuts
- Geometry problems & graphs/charts questions
- Data sufficiency problems
- Sentence correction questions
- Reading comprehension/critical reasoning
- Test-taking skills and strategies
- Hints and shortcuts on how to answer the questions
Space is limited, so register early and be sure to confirm your active MBA program application prior to July 25! Please be aware that attendees will need to cover the basic cost of the GMAC GMAT Review (13th edition) and Nova Press Prep (2008) booklets if you do not already have them. The cost is $50.00 for both books and well worth the investment.
For questions regarding the GMAT Prep Course or the MBA Programs, please contact: Linzie Fukushima (email@example.com, 916-325-4638).